Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not being able to have my name changed?
Started by [E] Gurgash

Okay, about a month and a half ago, I put in a /pe asking to have a title becuase I was a 100$ donater, In which I was informed that this had been changed to 300$ donaners becuase it lagged the server...HOWEVER I was able to have my name Changed from Gurgash to LUKNAR...And for any refrencing on this, I Spoke to Yield on this matter... So, server problems and update issues insued and my name reverted back to Gurgash...In which time I waited until yesterday when I felt that the server had been stable for a bit with only minor issues...So I placed in a /pe asking to have my name changed to NathanExplosion, In which this time Its closed with the following message that Nicknames must be a part of my name?

So, whats the ACTUAL rule here?

And If this is the actual case...Then this should be applied to EVERYONE......Sorta getting sick of things constantly being changed to higher ranking donaters....The whole reason I Donated to 100$ in the first place was for the Title perk...then im told I cant have it, But I can have my NAME itself changed...Now im being told I cant even have that....

I am not saying that as a 100$ donator I should be treated speacil...But I am saying that This type of changing is going to prevent me from wanting to donate again....

/very unhappy

$100+ Donators can have nicknames e.g. DanniDorrito changed to DanniPants

$300+ Donators can have nicknames and titles e.g. DanniDorrito changed to DanniPants

Hope this helps x
So, Basically, I can have My name changed, AS LONG as it has Gurgash in it?
I just clarified this with sawine, you should be able to get either NathanExplosion or LUKNAR as a nickname if you'd like. Nicknames which do not contain your IGN are not strictly forbidden (Except for staff), but are strongly discouraged because of the confusion that can arise from them. The latest version of the rename plugin helps fix a good bit of this, though.
Thanks Darth