Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] StarTravel

Username: DarkTwin when I was banned

When you were banned : I don't remember

Person who banned you: Leron

Reason you were banned: "scamming" It was a trade for in game money for real life money
The only reason I truly bothered appealing is because AstaZora said I should try and I am trying to get back on
Sit tight while I look into this.
I'll be around when you make a verdict, do you need any more info?
Not at the current moment, I'll get you an answer later on tonight.
Alright, but before I use anymore of your time, I tried joining minetown a little bit ago and got this message "Kicked whilst connecting to main: you have been banned from this server for this is a tempban. Message me for more information. -Leron (no appeal allowed)" I still want to play Minetown, but that basically summed it up for me.

I still hope to play!
:poke: Any update? It's been a while, and I was wondering if there was anything to be said... :applec:
We've still been debating on your ban. Scamming players in-game is bad, but scamming them with relation to real-world consequences is even worse. Given what you were banned for, it would go against my better judgement to let you or your account back into the community. As an Administrator and Staff Member, it's my job to protect our members from outside threats concerning this community and server.

After much thought and deliberation, this ban will not be lifted.

/locked.