Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for stealing a pickaxe, harassing a player, lying to staff
Started by [E] motilymoses

Username: Motilymoses

Date Banned: 6/21/16

Person who Banned you: Passmesomebacon

Reason banned: stealing a pickaxe, harassing a player, lying to staff

I believe I should be unbanned because I never did steal a pickaxe - it was mine the whole time. I also never harassed a player; I was just informing minetown players that the player I "harassed" was a scammer. I also never lied to staff. All I did was argue that the pickaxe I "stole" was actually mine. This is the true and therefore, I never lied.

-Motilymoses
Please go back and post your Ban Appeal in the proper format, then we can get started. Thank you.
Fixed
Alright.

Under the Rules Page:

" Be fair in combat. Do not attempt to circumvent anti-pvp protections, trick other players into pvp zones, or otherwise trick/scam people into a death situation."

"Do not steal from other players. Unless you have the owner's permission, do not "borrow" or otherwise remove items from someone's storage."

It was clear that you were found taking another player's items upon death without consent. Can you justify this?
I returned all of the items I took. The reason I killed this player is because she was attempting to scam a person I was mining with.
Okay, So you say that "you returned the items". Is this true?
Yes
Are you sure a Moderator didn't return them for you?
I returned the sword and axe I took from the player I killed. No other items that truly belonged to the killed player were returned by me or a mod.
Okay.

After reviewing what was found, I can see that this was a theft, and fault of your own. I've concluded that you were not upfront about what happened.

Three week ban sentence. Please contact a Moderator or higher on Tuesday July 12th to be unbanned. In the meantime. please review our rules and policies at minetown.net/rules so this may not happen again.

~locked