Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Claim I Require
Started by [E] Dino

So recently since I've been looking for end cities because of the loot. As what this has to do with the claim I need is the fact I need an end portal to do that, and people with an End Portal aren't always on. So I venture forth with my Eyes of Ender and manage to find one, so I started to dig down into the strong hold then make the way down look pretty. After that, I made a tunnel leading into the portal, but the problem is that a player with the user of Blackshark220 claimed the end portal so I can't build around it. The reason behind why I wasn't aware of the claim was because of the lack of an over world building built by Blackshark. I do ask for the claim so I can build around the portal and make it look nice.

Thank you for reading this- Dinocraftermax

P.S: Blackshark220 was absent from the server for 12 days since I wrote this.
I think the player has to be absent for about 6+ months before you can put in a request for their claim(atleast it used to be like this). Blackshark doesn't have access to a computer for a while(if I recall correctly) so that is why he is not active. Also keep in mind you are not allowed to build within 100 blocks of his claim, if you already did that I would recommend you to remove your builds and contact staff about it. I am not staff so a staff member will probably give you a proper answer.
Problem was that when I was looking for the end portal and the Eyes did not take me directly took the portal, and there were no landmarks above ground to show that he owned it. Hopefully somehow we can work this out because I spent a lot of resources and mtc building the place. Also, I plan to make this a public thing... something that everyone can use due to the lack of a public portal at times.
I understand, however it is probably a good idea to check the world map next time, just to be sure. But like I said, maybe some staff will reply to you too. I think that your chances are pretty shallow though, considering the rules are pretty clear about claim protection.
Maybe you could try creating a petition or PM the player about making the end portal protected, but public so others are able to use it. I'm pretty sure there's only one portal per map so it would be pretty logical to have it public.
Yeah, that is my plan... though I do believe there is multiple portals per server though, It's just that not everyone has access to one. But as for messaging the player, that with me my last resort because I don't know when he will get on.
There are set claim request rules, you would need to contact Blackshark in game either way (just use /mail send). Not much chance of him giving you his portal but all you can do is ask. (Staff will not transfer claims just because someone what wants it, thankfully! )
Then I shall contact him ^.^
You might want to consider asking to be added to the claim for developement if he does not want to give it up. You can send him a message on here too, I think he is inactive for now. If you can send staff proof of him giving you the claim they can transfer it though.
If you want I own a end portal at /warp sayendportal I would be willing to add you and give you build perms to spruce it up and make it look nice.

As a side note anyone who want to use the portal can.