Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Main] Warp Guidelines
Started by [E] Pljz

Hey all,

In lieu of creating public homes, we've decided to offer warps for towns, shops, and public use areas outside of the market. To have a warp created, make a petition at the exact place and position you want the warp to bring you as we will use the petition point as the warp location. Please be sure to have met all requirements for the particular type of warp in the guidelines outlined below before making the Petition.

Towns:

In Order To Have A Town Warp Created

• An appropriate name (e.g. Foxwood, This will be used for the warp)
  • A town hall or similar structure/area that is the 'base of operations'
  • An appropriate location for the warp

1. Must be obvious as an entry point

2. Can be within the 'base of operations' or at a town gate

3. Town rule board(s) and information must be within close proximity

Town warps will cost $1000 MTC

Shops:

In Order To Have A Shop Warp Created

• All warp names must relate to the shop name
  • You must have at least 5 buy signs stocked for your warp to be created
  • Shop warps will cost $1000 MTC

Public Utilities:

These are public access warps to things such as public farms, XP farms, or other areas that are open for public use.

• All warp names must be defining of what they are and simple. E.G. Zionia000's Experience Farm would be ZioXP, or Krystalin's Mall could be KMall.
  • Warp must be kept public. You may sell things at the warp, but access to the warp use cannot be charged for by any means.
  • Violating the rules of a Public Utility Warp will result of removal of the warp with no warning and no refund.
  • Public Utility Warps will cost $1000 MTC

THERE ARE NO PRIVATE WARPS ALLOWED

Note that any warp can be removed should you fail to maintain the criteria for the creation of the warp over a significant period of time. No refunds shall be issued for warps removed due to loss from this.

Updated by Bumpy on 7/14/2016
For how long will we be able to buy warps for shops? The coming weeks I will not have much time to play so I won't be able to create a proper shop until after about 3 weeks.
nice copypasta <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object> Foxwood ftw
@12693727 wrote:
For how long will we be able to buy warps for shops? The coming weeks I will not have much time to play so I won't be able to create a proper shop until after about 3 weeks.

You can buy them whenever you are active enough to meet the requirements. Note the rules above for creation and so long as you meet them, you can buy a warp.
What about if you want a warp moved?
@970246 wrote:
What about if you want a warp moved?

Make a pe where you want the warp to be moved to and staff will update the warp.
@4773143 wrote:

Public Utilities:

These are public access warps to things such as public farms, XP farms, or other areas that are open for public use.

• All warp names must be defining of what they are and simple. E.G. Zionia000's Experience Farm would be ZioXP, or Krystalin's Mall could be KMall.
  • Warp must be kept public. You may sell things at the warp, but access to the warp use cannot be charged for by any means.
  • Violating the rules of a Public Utility Warp will result of removal of the warp with no warning and no refund.
  • Public Utility Warps will cost $1000 MTC

THERE ARE NO PRIVATE WARPS ALLOWED

Note that any warp can be removed should you fail to maintain the criteria for the creation of the warp over a significant period of time. No refunds shall be issued for warps removed due to loss from this.

Updated by Zionia on 6/25/2016

How open are the "farm" warps? I see a couple that are "Public" but keep the drops (like bones, flesh, etc) and you only get exp (which you can't keep from people anyways). Those seem sketch to me as you aren't getting the full reward but is that allowed?

Also, what about things like /warp FTD... It just goes inside someone's base and you can't even get out.
@970246 wrote:

How open are the "farm" warps? I see a couple that are "Public" but keep the drops (like bones, flesh, etc) and you only get exp (which you can't keep from people anyways). Those seem sketch to me as you aren't getting the full reward but is that allowed?

Also, what about things like /warp FTD... It just goes inside someone's base and you can't even get out.

Those are allowed as they are intended as xp farms and not as drop farms.

As for warp FTD, I will check with the other managers to see what is up with that.
i got horse breeding going on at my base, can there be a shop for selling horse and can my base be used as a warp point for that shop?
refer to the shop section in the original post. when you have a shop that meets those requirements make a pe at the location you wish to have the warp in game.