Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal (TheRealUltra564)
Started by [E] SkyanUltra

=============

Username: TheRealUltra564

When you were banned : June 7th, 2016. (6/7/16)

Person who banned you: I don't know. I was offline when it happened...

Reason you were banned: Again, I don't know. It says I griefed, but I never did anything. I just played the server normally.

=============
Hey there, I'm Pl and I'll be handling this appeal today.

You were banned for griefing AllyCapcake(HaiWyre)'s home. We have evidence of this, so I would recommend coming clean. Please remember that lying in an appeal will only result in your ban time being extended.

Thanks,

Pl
Ok, fine. I won't lie. It's just that I thought we were allowed to grief. Yes, I did look at the rules, but I didn't see that griefing wasn't allowed. So I thought it would be fine.

I didn't know better at the time, anyways. I just joined the server yesterday. Or 2 days ago, when you're reading this probably. But still, I hope that I can come back to this server, because I really wanna play on it more. It's alot of fun on there, building and playing with other people.
Alright, thank you for being truthful. Normally, a sentence for this would be about a week, but since you originally lied I'm going to add on a couple days. You'll be unbanned Sunday, June 19th. Message a Moderator or Admin on that day to be unbanned.

Please note that any further rule breaking will result in a longer punishment, so please take another read through the rules found here before rejoining the server.

Thanks!

Pl
Ok. Got it! Can't wait to play on 1.10 on Minetown! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>