Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minesville is NOT open yet
Started by [E] RandomFoe

After not being able to get on all day because Minecraft servers were down, I finally got on tonight and what I saw was very disappointing. Pretty much Sundaver decided that he was going to take over my project, spam obsidian everywhere and claim the town open on my behalf. Not only that, but things I have been working on have been destroyed and people started building houses on misaligned property lines. There were signs stating "Please do not build anything here for now." that I placed but they were ignored because Sundaver decided the town was open.

MINESVILLE IS NOT OPEN YET!

I have put over 15 hours into this town and I am not going to let it go to shit. I have placed a fence and several signs at the entrance to try and keep people out. To the people who have claimed properties and built houses in them, those will be left alone. But please nobody else build anything in Minesville. (Yes, its Minesville, not Mineville as Sundaver liked to claim it was.)

I will post a thread stating that Minesville is open when the time comes. But please don't believe anybody talking on my behalf.

I would also like to take this time to thank Laucain for helping me on getting rid of "Sundaver's Obsidian Wall Of Fail". The town is actually 200x200 blocks big, but Sundaver decided to build an obsidian wall down 1/4 of the town and call it "Mineville Part 1". Well that's not going to fly. This town is going to be huge!

If anybody would like to help, you can help by hacking away at that wall I mentioned above. You'll see it, it's already partially hacked away.

Also, property lines right now are 10x10 and should have 2 blocks between the property line and anything else. This means the town walls as well. I noticed that whoever made the "Data Value Archive" building only left 1 block between the building and the wall and it kinda messes things up but I suppose I'll leave it. But anything other then that will have the blocks outside of the property line removed.

Anybody caught building in Minesville before the official opening will be considered greifing and will be reported to Cody (The owner of the server).

You guys have to understand, Minesville is my baby.

Thank you for your time,

RandomFoe
You told me to put up the wall Random, and we agreed on calling it Part 1. Dang man, calm down seriously.
I told you to were on the floor, not the wall. And nothing was discussed about calling it "MineVille Part 1". Stop making stuff up.
You can also report to me and if you can of a report can you please get a picture or it that would help us alot!
Random, I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding. Just understand that, I said I am sorry, why can you not just understand that? Nothing bad happened, and we all understand it is all yours. I am happy I helped, just never knew you would act so immaturely, instead of just coming to me without screaming

Sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f922.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":sick:">:sick:</object>
Considering this is called "Minesville is NOT Open" and there is now a thread called "Minesville IS Open" I'm gunna assume this is safe to close.