Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineVille part 1 Open for rent! :D
Started by Unknown User

I think he is his own shrink, but thats not the problem. He moves a lot, and mutiple programmers updating and editing at once can eff a lot of things up. From his twitters I got that understanding. So basically, Dragons, and better gameplay (like it isnt great now!) will just take a bit longer.
*ahem* It's Minesville. and I wasn't quite ready to open it yet but whatever. That misplaced wall of obsidian still needs to be taken down and a few other odds and ends. But if people want to build in the spots that I have assigned available then go for it.
MineVille sounds better lol and

thats why its called Part1

a bunch of admins paved the roads together this morning to finalize it, and we can just make a door, instead of completing tearing down about 10 hours worth of Obby. Maybe even more.
Well I'm glad to see that you guys have taken it upon yourselves to take over my project.
Eh, You told me to do the wall, I only followed what was planned out for me. and I also did the floor. Heck, I did most of it honestly lol. and lbaca91 helped a lot too.
That's some BS right there. I asked for some help with the floor while i worked on the wall. When I got back you made your own wall (which fucked everything up by the way). When we first started planning the town (before you were involved) we decided it should be 200x200 blocks. That's huge! I put in over 15 hours working on that town. you put it maybe 2 hours tops and then all the sudden decided it was yours.
Minesville is NOT open yet: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/273633-minesville-open-yet
Never called it mine.

your name was first

and I asked if I was doing this right when I finished the outline and it is

YOUR FAULT

You didnt observe and actually care to double read what I was saying and asking

So stop your 'BS' and just go build the damn town with your naked body.

Oh, and sorry you decided to change the name. The sign read MineVille, so I called it that.

Yet again, another fail on your part on observation.
I'm not going to argue with you kid, you're just making stuff up.

You never showed me an outline, I didn't even know you were working on a wall. I was working on the actual wall and I thought you were just handling the ground. Then I come back and you have your own wall made. So don't give me that BS.

And the sign that said "MineVille" was the sign you made yourself. So knock it off.

Quit trying to blame your fuck ups on me. Stay out of Minesville.

And this is the end of the discussion.

Mods: If you could close this topic, that would be great. Thanks.
Oh and I will be reporting to cody the obsidian you spammed around my house.