Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineVille part 1 Open for rent! :D
Started by Unknown User

On behalf of RandomFoe and I

I want to thank everyone who participated in the expansion of MineTown

-lbaca91

-GearElite

-Thumpy

and all others who participated in making Our neighborhood excel of those found on other servers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

ThankYou~
i've been missing a lot. call me to arms lmao
Sounds the Horn

ALL FRUITS REPORT TO YOUR BASKETS!

I REPEAT

ALL FRUITS

REPORT TO YOUR BASKETS!!!
*hops in a basket* HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HOOAH

btw, is server down?
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

lol

and chea!

www.minecraft.net/

see

doesnt load up

so Notch's server must be down :./
Oh that's why I couldn't connect. I was getting pretty inflamed. Notch really needs to get his server issues resolved.
You really cant blame him, if you read the charts, he has had a MASSIVE INFLUX of people in the last two weeks. Nearly 500,000 people bought the game in that period :0
I personally thinks he needs help with his workload, what he has to manage is insane for one guy. I would just buy hosting from a good, reliable host with a high bandwidth limit if I were him.
He would probably be doing that if he wasnt swimming in a million Euro from this past week lol
RadicalMGuy wrote:
I personally thinks he needs help with his workload, what he has to manage is insane for one guy. I would just buy hosting from a good, reliable host with a high bandwidth limit if I were him.

I was just telling my friend that the other day. He thinks Notch wants all the profit to himself - you have to admit, with how popular his game is getting, he is probably starting to make a decent amount of money considering he is the only programmer. But at the same time, he could get all his coding done so much faster if he hired even 2 or 3 people to do menial tasks for him, and he could release the full version of the game so much sooner and make so much MORE money... so I think notch is probably just a control freak who can't have anybody messing with his software.

In which case, I vote we all chip in to buy him a shrink. Who's down? xD