Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Main] Agharta Ruins!
Started by [E] Crush

Hello, Ladies & Gentleman.

Us here on the Minetown Staff Team were browsing some files the other day, and came across something very interesting that we thought we'd share with you all. The text file is posted below:

The Agharta World experienced some strange activity as the Main server was launched.

The tectonic plates of the server world have began to shift, sending duplicated copies of server builds through time, and scatter across the Main Server world as oceans rise, and land forms. Sending now 1000 year old copies of Agharta builds into different locations on the Main map.

These historical locations are of great importance to us on the Staff team, but everyone across the server as well. We need your help to find these missing chunks of Agharta that have been sent through time. We are calling it "The Great Migration". It is important that we find these structures and make their locations known to our Staff team.

The following below are photos of these locations before and after the Migration. Find these locations for a prize of 500MTC! Prizes are given to the first to find them. To qualify for the prize, you must be the first to post a picture to this thread as a reply. Stay posted to see if we find any information about new mysterious ruins.

d11d6252d0.png
*bump*
bump
0db9828388.jpg May have just found one of the ruins.
Congratulations to rubberchicken for finding the 1st ruin! 3 ruins remain.
i found one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Congratulations to 74.png Rule9 for finding the Kotapuri Town Hall! 2 ruins remain!
bump
Oh Town Embassy Building, I don't know where you are. I don't know where you've been. If you are looking to frustrate me, I can tell you it's working. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long Minecraft career. Skills that make me a nightmare for buildings like you. If you let me find you now, that'll be the end of it. I will no longer look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will screenshot you.
2016-08-24_03.26.01_zpse4hvrfzx.png