Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's your best Minecraft find ever?
Started by [E] Bladebrawl

So, ever go exploring on Minecraft (Any server or file) and find the coolest landscape or find EVER? What was it?

I want to know your most awesome find. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Pics if possible!
A natural landmark of toast.
Sorry, I don't know whats with me and toast tonight, but man toast sounds good. Hrm I should stop saying toast huh, oh darn said toast again. Dammit! stop saying toast Ibe! >.<
One time i was playing around with random seeds, and found in one a huge cave network which came out on a large cliff-face under a waterfall, built my base right into the cliff it looked like something out of a fantasy story, unfortunately i do not have any pics of it anymore.
Darnit Ibe, spam my wall not my posts! XD
There is one seed, that you spawn in a village, with a jungle, and a mushroom biome all in the same land mass. It also has a giant mountain with an arch. Also a ravine that goes straight to bedrock with some diamonds on the way down. Very cool
Very cool!

Sounds like an awesome place to live.
Back in the old days,

Grifff and I were admins. (Think it was grifff, might have been gear)

He was building a giant vault for his faction, and starting stuffing in his chests.

So to troll him, I admin stick (ultimate removal, thank you cody for not making us hand-mine the obsidian grief) a hole in his vault and built my own in a hole in his vault's wall, then patched it up

I stayed there for 3 months, and it's still there lmao.
8.jpg
yay my new siggy : )