Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Commision work
Started by [E] ComplacentSheep

I'm setting up a community on the far west coast (if the map is right, when the pap fixes is should be easily visible). I'm currently working on production facilities to start a shop in the Deep Market (or best lot available) but I have no idea hoe to work duckshop or any of the MC plug-ins. I either need a real Dummies guide or someone to do it for me. I'm willing to pay but don't know what the going price for services rendered are. I am very negotiable.

On that note I'm also open to the idea of partners and welcome all the my Village. I'd like to put in a wrap called Cliff Side but I'm still figuring out the /pe system. Amy advice or proposition is welcome!
Cliff Side is already taken as a town and warp name.
Cliff Side is already taken? Is there a list of warps so I know what is available?

Maybe Sheep Industries, or The Terrace? is there a limit to the number of warps I can have? Like if my town gets big enough for districts?
If you want to know the warps there are, just do /warp list x.

x as in the page number. However, there many warps listed.
I believe warps are limited but mods are more willing to create extra warps for donators.
Non-donators are only allowed to have shop warps or warps for their town (Must have started the developments to look town-like)

Donators can have any type of public warps as well as private warps for their own personal use.

To get a warp stand in the spot you want it then make a petition:

/pe open Could I get a warp here called DanniHome

/pe open Could I get a private warp here called DanniHome

The warp will be made and the pe closed, if not the closed pe will have a note to say that name is already used. You will see this note as the closed pe comes up in chat or if you use /pe view # (E.G /pe view 126)

Hope this helps x