Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spatanranger10's Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Spartanranger10

Date Banned: 4/6/12

Banned By: DarthAndroid

Reason For Ban: Playing ring around the staff.(?)

I never knew there were rules about warps until Yield mentioned them. I wasn't asking DarthAndroid to make the warp, I was asking him to sort things out. I was confused about it all, because ColdDev said I could have a warp, then Yield said no, then I asked DarthAndroid but I had to go A.F.K. for a moment and I didn't hear him. I think I sent him a /tell message asking him what he said, but I never got a response. Then I told ColdDev when he came back online. I remember the words exactly.

Me: "The warp didn't work."

ColdDev: "Its spartanshop." "Okay <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>"

Me: *After trying warp* "I just tried it and it didn't work."

Me: "Also Yield said"*disconnected/banned*

Message Displayed After Ban: Do not play ring around the staff. If one says no, answer is from all of staff.

I read the warp rules and now I understand what Yield said, but my castle was going to be private to The Knights Templar. But if you look on the last floor and the roof there is a food court, my shop, spartanshop, and a lift sign to the roof where a market with lots for sale is placed. Without a warp I would have to remodel my castle. But that dosen't matter I'll fix it later. I understand what I did wrong, and I know about the rules now, and I'm sorry about getting a bit irritable with Yield if that was a factor in my ban. I would do jail time in those big jails in spawn town, or a temp ban but I really just want to be able to play on Minetown again. I wouldn't just go to another server. I'd stop playing multiplayer alltogether. But I'd still vote and be active on Minetowns forums. (Yes, I know I'm not that active on the forums.),

Spartan

You don't need a poll in a ban appeal and it was just a temp ban. Darth will unban you when he sees fit.
You should be unbanned. At the time, it seemed that you were trying to get a different response after Yield had told you no; I apologize for the conflicting information you received from staff, and we're looking into that.
To be honest: you were talking to Yield about creating a warp for you, he told you that you're not supposed to receive one and you have to accept this decision.

Afterwards you were talking to me, I didn't know about your conversation with Yield because I just came online. So you were asking me the same question again, though you got a strict "No" already, there was no reason to ask another staff member about this...

If you receive a "No" from a staff member you have to accept that and you shouldn't run around and try to catch another Moderator to get a "Yes". It's against the rules though you shouldn't receive a ban for that issue. In my opinion you should be jailed for like 1 hour just to make sure you're not going to break this rule again.

This is my point of view, anyways the decision is still in the hands of the Ban Committee.

Cya,

cold
I agree I should get some jail time. Or at least get rocketed or shocked.