Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forum tag correction
Started by [E] Azemari

Hey there,

As I've explained to quite a few members on the server that I am actually older than my forum tag suggests. The reason my tag is broken to begin with is when I stopped playing Minecraft - mainly to focus on my education at the time. I left every website I was associated with on Enjin.

Anyway, I have found undeniable proof that I am older than my forum tag suggests and I would like it updating to what it should be. Just because I've supported MineTown for a very long time and just want that tag to prove it really.

The image is posted on 28th May 2012. I joined originally in late April, took me a while to get the materials to open that shop hahah.
Give this thread a bump on the 28th, and I'll set you to 4yr vet. Enjin's automation system for ranks is a bit wonky, so it will most likely change it again on that date, meaning it would have to be edited all over again.
Officially bumping. As it is 28th in my time zone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Tag corrected. Locked