Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vent server: 173.230.135.182 3784
Started by Unknown User

I've setup a vent server for you guys.

IP/HOSTNAME: 173.230.135.182

PORT: 3784

Its just 8 slots, cuz i didnt purchase ventrilo PRO, mostly i host teamspeak, but most ppl said i should do a vent,

so if the slots will be a big problem i can setup a 50slots teamspeak server, but first lets see if more then 8 ppl at the time connect LOL

Cody> I've send you the server admin password in mail <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Send me the Info for now also Cody is away and i can control it for now and how much did it cost you for now and with this rapidly growing i would go with the 8 slots for now but we might have to move up to teamspeak. I would prefer teamspeak also

I run my own ded server, it just cost me bandwith and stuff for other customers. dont worry, i can run 100 servers.

There is no PM system on this forums, come to ventrlo and i give you the server admin password.
alright cool thanks, and there is a pm system on this site.
still have to set it so it runs in a window, now whenever i quit my linux terminal it shuts down. so have to run it with cmdline i guess