Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Elusify

Hello, today I was logging in, and a message appeared on my screen saying " You have been banned on this server for Being a total 'arse', inappropriate language, appeal at MT.GG. Other than my friend asking me for some wood, and me saying "Okay, I have wood", and handing some to him, I was shamed upon for inappropriate language, what I believe would be something someone with a dirty mind would think of when I said the word wood.

I was also never informed how long I was going to be banned for, and I'd be grateful if someone could possibly elaborate on this, and by chance unban me. It's my first day on the server, and it was not in my intentions to create such a havoc here.

Your appoligies, Elusify
Alright, first things first:

You weren't notified of your ban sentence because here we require you to make an appeal so that you have a chance to present any input you may have before the sentence is given.

Now, to the actual ban.

Bumpy banned you for being an "arse" because you were, in fact, being an "arse". You used some not-so appropriate language and spammed tpa requests, and didn't stop when asked. I wouldn't have banned you for the language, as it wasn't that bad. The tpa requests were justified, but had I been online at the time you wouldn't have been around to even get that far.

This is where I would have dealt with you:

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Hey,

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /m Elusify hey

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Can we work something out?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r ?

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Here's the deal...

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 If you give me admin for a second, I'll tell all of my people to play here.

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Really?

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Or, if I can have the Moderator rank, do you have a application spot, somewhere?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r You chose the oldest trick in the book to try on here?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r At least you didn't pull the PMC trick

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Lmao

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 :>

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Look to be staff on here you have to be 16, regularly play for at least a month, and

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r be friendly with everyone

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r So no, you will not be getting staff

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 I qualify 2 of those. Just because I haven't played a month yet,

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r also

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Doesn't mean I don't have experience.

: Elusify issued server command: /tpa monkey_man8

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Obviously you don't, if your trying this trick

: monkey_man8 issued server command: /tpaccept

: Elusify issued server command: /r ?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r What kind of server that you have been staff on before gives out staff to a random person

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r who just joined and asked?

: Elusify issued server command: /r I've been Staff on two previous servers..

: Elusify issued server command: /r I have 2 years experience

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Obviously those were sucky servers if they let people just join, ask for staff, and get it

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r I would recommend you stop right now, or else you won't even be able to play on here

: Elusify issued server command: /r I'm Moderator on The Hive.

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r lol

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /kick Elusify Go try this somewhere else

: Elusify lost connection: §6You have been kicked for §4Go try this somewhere else

Now I hope you know by now that we're not as stupid as you think we are. Staff hunters and malicious players are NOT welcome here.

Permaban with no chance of appeal.

Get lost.

~Locked
Hey there Elusify, I'll be handling this appeal.

Something I want to make very clear from the start of this appeal is that 'staff hunters' are not welcome around this server. Before you try to deny that you were doing just that, it's in the following logs.

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Hey,

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /m Elusify hey

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Can we work something out?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r ?

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Here's the deal...

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 If you give me admin for a second, I'll tell all of my people to play here.

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Really?

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Or, if I can have the Moderator rank, do you have a application spot, somewhere?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r You chose the oldest trick in the book to try on here?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r At least you didn't pull the PMC trick

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Lmao

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 :>

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Look to be staff on here you have to be 16, regularly play for at least a month, and

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r be friendly with everyone

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r So no, you will not be getting staff

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 I qualify 2 of those. Just because I haven't played a month yet,

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r also

: Elusify issued server command: /msg BumpyBob0007 Doesn't mean I don't have experience.

: Elusify issued server command: /tpa monkey_man8

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Obviously you don't, if your trying this trick

: monkey_man8 issued server command: /tpaccept

: Elusify issued server command: /r ?

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r What kind of server that you have been staff on before gives out staff to a random person

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r who just joined and asked?

: Elusify issued server command: /r I've been Staff on two previous servers..

: Elusify issued server command: /r I have 2 years experience

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r Obviously those were sucky servers if they let people just join, ask for staff, and get it

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r I would recommend you stop right now, or else you won't even be able to play on here

: Elusify issued server command: /r I'm Moderator on The Hive.

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /r lol

: BumpyBob0007 issued server command: /kick Elusify Go try this somewhere else

: Elusify lost connection: §6You have been kicked for §4Go try this somewhere else

Now, since you've been amiable in your appeal, and seemed to be alright in game minus the slip up of an inappropriate joke(which for the record is also not okay, we're a family friendly server), I'm willing to give you one chance to explain your actions.

I want you to tell me why you decided to log on, and the first thing you did was ask for staff, along with why you decided to make the inappropriate joke. I'll repeat, staff hunters are not welcome here. It's viewed as malicious and unprofessional to join a server and immediately ask for staff, which is why this ban was issued. If your explanation isn't satisfactory, this could result in a very long ban. Make it count.

~Pl