Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] MT Build Spotlight #2 (Blackshark220)
Started by [E] ryanblm

MTBuildSpotlights.png

Hey Guys and Gals,

MT Newsteam here, with our weekly build spotlight! This week, we'll be going through Blackshark220's build, a dainty little house packed to the brim with features!

6Qh1T2G.png

VyXhwlh.png

CKJFUTU.png

dF94aLN.png

OEXz4Si.png

67oYstg.png

Just as the same as Our last Spotlight I Asked Blackshark220 a few questions about his build,

What inspired you to make this build? When i was still staff we were just hanging out running around the server talking in teamspeak, and i came across this awesome Savannah plateau. I ended up climbing to the very tippy top, and that's when i decided i wanted to build a home up there.

What style/theme were you going for when creating this build? I didnt really have a theme, i just wanted to make it feel like i was at home, to the point i could just chill out there when ever i wanted to.

How long did it take you to complete this build? It took about a week to get all the finishing touches on it, i recently renovated the basement though, and that took me about 2 hours.

Did you build it on your own or did you have help from friends? I built it on my own, but i got some tips from my friends along the way to make it look even cooler then it already was

Do you have a name for your build ? I didnt really call it anything, but i like to refer to it as my summer vacation home.

So, I would like to thank Blackshark220 for allowing me to spotlight his build!

If you would like your build to be spotlighted next, head on over to our request thread, located here.

and until next time, have fun building!

-Ryan

~MT News Team