Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Introducing Yourself
Started by [E] daniel1995

lol oki I think hes joking
Sup
Name: Grant (Penne once called me Grantificus May)

Birthday: 6/1/1998

Hobbies: Correcting people's spelling, writing, making videos, putting Tourette's Guy audio over kid's movie trailers, making things explode.

Likes: My hobbies, as well as tricking student teachers into thinking my short friend is a visitor from some private elementary school.

Dislikes: Bad grammar, people who aren't llamas, shelf campers on Vs. Saxton Hale.
TheAnthroLlama wrote:
Grantificus May

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Name: Damion

Birthday: march, 21

Hobbies: Giving advise about games i have played, Designing Small games and

maps for some online and offline games, Art, Anime, and listening to music.

Likes: Don't really have anything i don't like at this time but i'm sure i can tell you someday if i find something.

Dislikes: Stupid people who complain to much about life and or anything at all.

Well thats me for the most part.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

91779742.jpg
Name: Alex

Birthday: Jan 2nd

Hobbies: Minecraft lately, before that loads of WoW (glad i'm over that), waiting for d3 like the rest of the world...Path of exile beta, basketball, Making beats in the studio (pretty amusing), friends, etc.

Likes: Pretty much my hobby section is my likes. Not much more to mention.

Dislikes: Dicks/annoying people

Goals: To become a regular on the server and familiar with many of the players!
Name: Joe

Birthday: 8th September 1996

Hobbies: Computers, Minecrafts and girls!

Dislikes: Annoying people!

Goals: Become more liked and make some nice buildings <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Name: Zebi

Birthday: October 13th

Hobbies: Football and Gaming

Dislikes: Pricks

Goals: Bash Bash Bash
Name: Heather

Birthday: December 20th 1983

Hobbies: Gaming, obviously. Also reading, writing movie reviews for mutantreviewers.wordpress.com, biking, drinking, (that's a hobby, right?) and spending far too much time on the internet.

Likes: Anime, Mystery Science Theater 3000, autumn, pasta, wine, asian architecture, Joss Whedon, geeky friends who "get" me.

Dislikes: Trolls, griefers, rudeness and sauerkraut. Never try to feed me sauerkraut.

Goals: Gee, for right now I'd just like to figure out what the heck I'm doing. I've messed around on the server for an hour and don't even know how to get to the public mine or claim my stake. That's how I ended up finding this thread. I was looking for help. As for bigger goals, I don't have anything major. I just want to build my house, make a comfortable Minecraft living and meet new friends.

EDIT: I found my way out into the "wilderness" and have joined a faction, so I'm making it! Thanks to my new friends, and thanks a lot, Danni!
Hey Heather,

If you need help theres a tab that says 'Wiki' just above this thread, you should read that. Its super helpful.

You can build anywhere thats away from other players builds and we can do a region protection on it so no-one can destroy it. You can lock your chests using /cprivate and clicking them.

If you ever need a mod or admins help use /pe open message

Just write something like 'I need a protection doing on my house' and we'll get to it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope that helps, I know how confusing it can be when starting a new server xx