Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Introducing Yourself
Started by [E] daniel1995

Name: Gendarmin Verdela (It's not my real name, but believe me, my name is absolutely horrible to pronounce XD)

Birthday: 6th of April, 1993

Hobbies:

-Cooking, as a profession and a hobby;

-Gaming overall;

-Scouting, I'm a Rover scout, but inactive at the moment

-Food

-Gaming

-Music

-Friends

-Drinking (moderately) and comfortable pubs

-Being lazy (gets motivated a day before exams/assignments and works his butt off xD)

-Mingling with people

-Every season of the year

Dislikes:

-Getting the darn work done (not the things I'm interested in, the other ones)

-Stressing too much

-Unsocial atmosphere

-Unmotivated people in wrong places

-Plain, selfish people

Come poke me when you see me online ^_^; (Mind you, use a stick rather than a sword, thank ye~)
Name: James

Birthday: January 7

Hobbies: Playing the cello, cycling, kayaking, gaming

Likes: Music, Building things (hence why I like Minecraft), traveling, video games, movies, food, Macs, Spring, history

Dislikes: Stress, waiting, the weather during the summer (it can get over 110 degrees here!), griefers, people who procrastinate
Name: Matthew

Birthday: May 17

Hobbies: video games, reading, wirecraft art, photography

Likes: movies, music, food, drinks, driving (i should point out that i dont mix the last 2 together ever)

Dislikes: stress, heat, idiots who dont know the power cord from the cable cord, or when asked to hit a button on the remote they hit buttons on the phone, or people who dont pay thier bills and wonder why their service is turned off, or people who dont check to see if the power light is on the cable box, OR (last one) people who dont seem to realize that if the power is out that thier cable/phone/internet is out as well (i do call in techsupport/billing for a cable company)
name: eliot

birthday: april 16th

hobbies: camping, hiking, kayaking, bmx, skateboarding, fishing, pc games, hydroponics, cooking, NOT sleeping, trolling, hang gliding, scuba diving, sky diving, snowboarding

likes:outdoors, quiet, low lighting, atmosphere(the group), traveling, underground music scene, philipino/thai girls, modesty and honesty

dislikes:shopping, being surrounded by too many people, the police in my hometown, red suspenders, seedless watermelon, yomomma
Hi My real name is Giorgio

Im 22 years old

Im from Mexico!
Name: Dominic

Birthday: April

Hobbies: Programming, building/fixing computers, health, beer trading(U.S.),

Likes: tea, trying new(styles/breweries/variants I haven't tried) beers, to please, video games, being lazy or chill about stuff.... being stress free

Dislike: Strong word for me, but I dislike anything or anyone that just doesn't give a hoot about anyone or anything, and definitely pollution/polluters. Also stubborn/rude people annoy me... and not being about to rely on a person for something. Writing.

I don't really "listen" to music, but I can enjoy listening to some music at times.. lol.. i hate being asked to check out a music video, but I won't say no...

Le Name: Palonti

Le Age: 18

Le Birthday: October

Le Hobbies: Gaming, cheese, pickles and pie, as well as being as awesome as humanly possible. Also noodles, I LOOOOVE noodles.

Le Likes: Awesome people, awesome MC builds, awesome kudos "drop down and give me 10! (kudos)", etc. ... And noodles.

Le Dislikes: "Female Dogs", unintelligent people, rude people, annoying people, stubborn people, complaining people, stupid people, dumb people, over-friendly people, angry people, aggressive people, "Female Dog" people, people who like "Female Dogs", people who refer to me as a "Female Dog", etc. etc. ... And noodle-flavoured noodles.

Err, yeah. Do you like spaghetti?
Name: Amit Desai

Birthday: September 19

Hobbies:Gaming, hanging out with friends, anything technology related really.

Likes: Gaming, Music, Movies, Neil Patrick Harris (Cause who doesn't?), and drinking.

Dislikes: Ignorance, laziness, the majority of African Kangaroos (Long story)
Name: Amit Desai

Birthday: September 19

Hobbies:Gaming, hanging out with friends, anything technology related really.

Likes: Gaming, Music, Movies, Neil Patrick Harris (Cause who doesn't?), and drinking.

Dislikes: Ignorance, laziness, the majority of African Kangaroos (Long story)
Name: Kurt Graham (KgElitez)

Birthday: October 22nd 1995

Hobbies: Minecraft, Manga Artist, Gamer.

Likes: Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2 II Zombies FTW!, Anime (HOTD, FairyTail, Kaichou Wa Maid-sama) Games which involve Factions and Forums!.

Dislikes: Pencil Braking while drawing, Laptop shuts down suddenly even though Power charger is plugged in.