Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Introducing Yourself
Started by [E] daniel1995

Hello !

I am Bebetoo, I play on Pearl mostly, MineTown is a great community - I believe the server owners are at MineCon this week so please be patient. If you haven't been accepted as a member on the main servers yet - we invite you to visit us on Pearl - it's a hub server of MineTown - and quite an adventure in survival mc. The diversity of all MineTown servers is what makes MineTown awesome. Something for everyone, every age, every mood.

Bebetoo
wat
@1355898 wrote:
Hello !

I am Bebetoo, I play on Pearl mostly, MineTown is a great community - I believe the server owners are at MineCon this week so please be patient. If you haven't been accepted as a member on the main servers yet - we invite you to visit us on Pearl - it's a hub server of MineTown - and quite an adventure in survival mc. The diversity of all MineTown servers is what makes MineTown awesome. Something for everyone, every age, every mood.

Bebetoo

27.jpg
Today i was playing on minetown skyblock and realized ahh i need milk.So i went and got milk,and then i read the got milk post.
what an AWESOME story!
an epoch of the ages!
Name: Foxreyna Moscowlanhoka

Birthday: December 24th 1999

Hobbies: Gaming

Dislikes: Nature
hi i am shelby
This post was just necroed lol!
Name: Enzeru (Enzichan in game)

Birthday: January 22

Hobbies: gaming ( mostly rpgs and mmos), anime, making youtube videos when I have time, babysitting for my family, and work (but that's not much of a hobby just something I have to do).

Likes: goofing around, asian culture, most foods, cool colors like blue and purple, expressing my creativity even though I suck at art.

Dislikes: stupidity, drama, biggotry, dirt huts, injustice, hangnails, liver