Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] "Advertising" misunderstanding
Started by [E] callum200523

Username:callum200523

When you were banned : 04/04/12

Person who banned you:isoccer

Reason you were banned: i was just giving my friend capitalpen the ip for aprivate minecraft server with only 3 or 4 people on at a time. i was using pm so only they could see the ip and stuff. then all of the sudden i was banned fo "advertising" its been days so please do somethingi also didnt know about the no advertising rule

Please click the edit button at the bottom of your post and reformat it into the proper ban appeal format
Just so you guys know, Im callums friend and Im the owner of the server he was telling his friend about. It is stricktly private and is for screwing around on. I was also on Skype with Callum on the time and he asked me before hand to see if he had my OK to allow his friend on. In my opinion Callum should be allowed back on.
callum200523 wrote:
THIS HAS BEEN UP FOR 5 DAYS WHYAM I STILL BANNED?!

You are still banned because the ban committee have not got round to replying to you just yet. Please be patient.

Just a note: TALKING LIKE THIS WILL LOWER YOUR CHANCES OF BECOMING UNBANNED?!
ok im sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
You were caught stealing 64 Apple from gotmilk54445 as well as advertising.

You'll receive a 3 day temporary ban and will be allowed back on the server on April 9th when I log in.

Danny~