Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] unfair
Started by [E] ItsYaBoiDub

Dubzilla11

4-3-12

isoccerplayer

Someone said there were diamonds ay diamond hall and I thought they were free because before that he had a party at the spawn and he was giving free diamonds. So I took some thinking they were free. Then I got banned. If I had known I would have given it back, honestly. The person who I (stole from) agrees to unban me. I am very very truly sorry, I had no idea! Please unban me!!
He is completely innocent, I am the one who he stole from. He promisses to return the stolen goods, please unban him
Do NOT Make Multiple Appeals -_- Our Ban Appeal Team will look at your appeal, when they have time. Until then, calm down.
Ok sorry and thank you
You were pestering multiple staff members asking to get unbanned, message me with the location of these diamonds in a PM so I may give them back to DxWeennaaaa. After that I will unban you after 24 hours of receiving the pm.

Danny~
But I did have 86 diamonds that I bought with my own mt credits!!!! I hope you didn't return those!!! All the diamond blocks were his and he only had 2-3 stacks of diamonds!
I should have been unbanned by now.