Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by [E] Tiger_paw_22

Username: Tiger_paw_22

When you were banned: I don't know

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Asking a friend to join another server

Extra: My sister, Frogybitz, got on my account and banned me before getting on her own account and getting banned.
Hey there, I'm Pl and I'll be handling this appeal today.

Before continuing with this appeal, I'd like you to visit our rules page, found here, and tell me what it says at the very bottom under 'Additional Information'.

Thanks!
"It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account." Ok I understand
Alright, now that you've admitted to understanding, we can move forward. Normally an advertisement ban would be permanent, but considering it wasnt you on this account, I'll be lenient. You will remained banned for two weeks(including today) through May 1st. Message a moderator or make a new thread on May 2nd with a link to this post, and you will be unbanned.

Bear in mind, if this behavior is seen again (whether it be you or not), the punishment will be much more severe. I recommend changing your account password so it's something only you have access to.

See you in two weeks,

Pl