Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 2-Glitch Report- Potential Duping Plugin Glitch and Guestworld-for-Members issue
Started by [E] Idellechi

EDIT- Second glitch priv revoke is fixed with a relog, but you still have the guest tag

Today ive come across two glitches:

-- Removed. Thank you for reporting, though a /pe is preferred as it keeps it private. --

2- If a member goes to the Guestworld for recourses, the no longer are able to talk and PM, and when you look at the player list they have <Guest> infront of their names.

POKE Delete this now. Why would you tell everyOne a duPe glitch...
Its to REPORT it -_-

And PS- You can't delete a THREAD if it has comments on it,
You should at least edit it then. Better to pm a dupe glitch to a staff member than give it out to the public. Not that fences are super valuable or anything.
A bridge of diamond blocks... wow, that'd be wonderful for me now.

Anyway, good job for discovering the glitch <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm going to rule the economy selling my bargain fences!

For reals though, I agree that duplication methods/glitches should be submitted via pm, pe, or /tells in game.
Yes, don't post any duping glitches on here. Telling XCoaster was enough. At least edit that glitch off this post.