Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by [E] kvalo8

username: kvalo8

date when banned around two weeks ago

person who banned you: bumpybob

reason why banned: for staff disrespect

hi my name is kvalo8 i just wanted too say that im soo sorry for the things that i said too bumpybob im very sry i just got a little pist and let my anger take over i didnt mean to say the thing i said too bumpybob i have payed alot on this server and i love it
Hey there,

Something we take very seriously here is disrespecting other players, both staff and players alike. So when something like this comes up, it's not something taken lightly. If you wish to be unbanned, I'd like you to do the following things:

A. Read our rules found here, and say that you have done so.

B. Apologize to Bumpybob again, and also the rest of Minetown for being disrespectful

C. Acknowledge that if this behavior continues, the next time you're banned it will be for a longer duration.

Thanks,

Pl
ok i shall do
done i have read the rules and apoligiezede too bumpy but how am i gonna apoligiez for minetown
Alright, now that you've apologized, we can move forward. I'm willing to unban you, but before doing so I'd like you to acknowledge the last part of what I requested, C.
but how do you want me too do that
Repeat the following; "I, kvalo8, understand that if I am banned for disrespect again, it will be for a longer time."
i kvalo8 understand that if i get banned for staff disrespect again i will be banned for a longer time
Alright, we can wrap this up then. You will be unbanned in 7 days (including today), through the 29th. Message a moderator or post in this thread on April 30th to be unbanned.
so i like write a message like this