Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ultimatepk13

Date of ban: 27.3.12

Banned for: X-Ray mining... kind of

Banned by: Waiting for confirmation on this

The whole story: I borrowed Yield's minecraft.jar folder since I fucked mine up, and a couple of days later I came across an X-Ray mod. Before I told any one about it, I decided to make a couple of screenshots thinking that it wouldn't class as X-Ray mining (obviously I was wrong). I then told Irethena since I couldn't turn it off. She told me not to use it obviously for a while. I agreed with it but the temptation was strong, so I flicked it on and turned it off a couple of times whilst mining (obviously, I shouldn't have). After I was banned from this, Yield88 confronted me on mumble about it (In which I denied what he said). I hadn't realised I was banned until DanniDorrito banned me from the mumble server stating that I wouldn't be unbanned until I was unbanned from the server. At this point. I went and tried to connect to the server and found that I was banned. I then told Sloop this: "Tell Yield88 'Sorry. Can you give all my stuff to SloopJB1 and StealthM23 and my town (recently founded) to StealthM23 along with all of my worldguard regions.' My stuff will be found in an igloo in the town Architect. In the main town, in two chests in and behind the wall at the back of the stairs at /warp castleshop. There is also some shop stuff buried at /warp resistance. I would like Stealth to have them.'" I will admit at one time, right before I said to Irethena about the X-Ray'ing I did X-Ray dig and for this, I am sorry, since I have made a mistake and probably lost many friends. Yours sincerely and faithfully ultimatepk13 (Mikey Souch)
bump
bump
I banned you. I told you specifically not to abuse the program and to be patient for someone who was able to help you fix your client, and that if you did abuse it, there would be severe consequences. Not only did you abuse it, you tried to manipulate another user into doing your dirty work for you.

The committee gets to decide your fate, please be patient while they respond
Not only did you abuse it, you tried to manipulate another user into doing your dirty work for you.

no i ident try to manipulate poke i asked her if the plugin was online and she said you culd only mine with silktouch and that she wuld do it i dident relise she wuld have a consiqwence for this
You DID try and manipulate me. You knew my name would be on everything, because I had to clog the tube which was filled with water to mine. You knew I had a previous X-ray record so I'd be the perfect person to frame.

It is Not my decision to make, but I think you shouldn't be unbanned because this may also classify as a vilolation of General Rule #1 on the rule page- Be respectful of other players. Hopefully the ban committee has the same opinion as I. I really wouldnt like you harming another player's reputation and ability to play and enjoy the server as you did to me.
You DID try and manipulate me. You knew my name would be on everything, because I had to clog the tube which was filled with water to mine. You knew I had a previous X-ray record so I'd be the perfect person to frame.

no i dident try to i was oblivius to the types of plugins used bye the server to prevent these so i dident know you wuld be involved if had the coice i wuld never had you help me it was you that offerd you culd have told me the plugin was back up
obvuisly i dont mind the desion and im pashiont but if any one reading this culd mabey get the ban comite to hurry up and conferm my suspicions (permaban) i wuld be grate ful i have bin banned for a while and i wuld be thankfull if some one wuld just tell me if ive bin perma banned or if im temp bannd witch at the moment looks unlikely
I have considered this appeal and I believe you are remorseful about your actions. To say that you 'kind of xray'ed' is to dilute the truth. I also don't think you intended to get Poke's name into this, I can see that that was an honest mistake. I have decided to unban you Thursday, which will make this a month temp ban.