Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My big fat no-good very bad inventory
Started by [E] Iron_Orchid

I was gone for a month. One month. Look what happens. This is why I can't have nice things.

My inventory got nuked. Just look at all that leather armor and fish happening. Disgusting. It was almost intentional; I don't wear that much leather unless it is Valentines day and you've paid me in advance.

Anyways, I would like some key items back or failing that; items that don't suck. Whatever is replaced her are the definitive items:

- iron helmet with protection 4 and underwater breathing plus fire protection

- 3 iron pickaxes with silk touch

- some stuff i can't remember

When do I get my cat? Everyone has a cat but me. Where is MY cat? CAT
Listen to this while waiting
Okay, now for my serious item requests. Min inventory wasn't the only casualty of whatever happened when I was gone. Here is my best estimation of what I lost:

- two stack chests worth of iron bars

- three stacks of gold bars

- three pine chests of logs (only log I use!)

- two sets of enchanted armor 4 with fire protection (iron) and one iron helmet prot. 4 with underwater breathing

- 2 stacks of dark leaves

- 3 melon stacks

- a chest of stair stacks

-a chest of fence stacks

- 7 stacks of nether fence

- a stack of glow stone

-stack of grass blocks

- stack of pine trees

- 7enchanted eff 4 shovels (dimond this time)

- 1 slime stack

- a chest of nether rack

- fourteen cakes

- stack of torches

- a chest of eff 4 unbreaking 3 picks ( a little somin' i built up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> made of iron

- a diamond sword of knockback three

- some food for zoidberg why not?

Also, when Cauldweller was banned, I lost out on a ton of diamonds he owed me. I accept that; I'm not trying to get this stuff back by BS. This is ALL building materials mostly. I just want my build inventory back, really, and a little gold.
If you're online I can refund you all that now.
O.o
Yesterday I lost an inventory of diamond blocks and I'd like a refund please.
>.> me too.

um.. it was the same accident...
Sawine took 8 stacks of diamond blocks from me and then forced me to donate €500 to the server or I would lose all of my items (about 73 stacks of diamond blocks, 17 stacks of gold blocks and 112 stacks of iron blocks)
I lost a supreme vault full of diamond blocks due to a server glitch, which also deleted all logs of it ever existing, I'd like it replaced too please.
On another note, I had a super-ultra-mega-premium vault full of diamond blocks, mob eggs of all kinds and 3 double chests of bedrock.

This was back in August 2011, and logs have been deleted possibly. I need them refunded ASAP, please.