Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I guess I'm still jailed.
Started by [E] DxWeennaaaa

I have been jailed for about 5 months now, with an original 1 hour debt. I have tried numerous times to join the server and grab the attention of a moderator to help me out, but of course, I couldn't talk in the chat. The reason i was jailed so wrong must have been a glitch, for the sign that gives me the remaining time is blank. I cannot pay for less time because apparently that does not work. Please help me. (The picture below was taken sometime in November)
You must stay in game for your time to expire... you cannot be afk... also you cant break blocks, or be inactive as it will kick you for not moving for a certain amount of time...

That sir.... is one of the biggest Huurr to the Durrs i have ever witnessed
I have, and I'm in the spawn now but I cant talk or do anything
http://www.minetown.net/join
He was a member before prez.

Also i would like to point out that I made his signature for him
I'm glad it's you because I can say how terrible it is without fearing any reprisals because you love me too much to break a sweat over it.
5 months jail time lol !?

You should have made this thread before or contacted a staff member via forum private message lol...

Please message me with your minecraft username or reply it on this thread, I'll look into the issue.
YOU GET 5 MONTHS FOR MURDER THESE DAYS.
i would hate 5 months jail time lol... thats just mean, who would wait that long online o.o...