Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] magmarizerx's ban appeal

Username: magmarizerx

When you were banned : (april 1 2012

Person who banned you: not sure..

Reason you were banned: stealing 768 diamonds from godbrother..

i tpa to him, sold 36 stacks of cobble he paided 10 diamonds,

then he told me to come here,

and removed a protection off a chest,

it had a shitload of diamonds,

so.. i took them.. and he said wtf!,

asked me to put them back..

and then said just... get out... without warning.

so i did. and thats it.

he did not say he was going to tell a mod or anythin -.-

. at least give me a warning :/

this is my first appeal.

edit: also i will give them back to him, if he stills wants them, i did sell a few stacks, after because someone recently bought some, and they needed more...
Proof For the ban Committee. You took A LOT of Diamonds from Godbrother!
i admitted to it though.
bump?
Please wait for the committee to decide your fate...you don't need to bump your thread, they will get to it.
okay, im not used to a committee, im more used to a single person.., plus atm, MT is all i play :/ , i think i have some kind of mental issue.. im super impatient...
So... You stole diamonds and didn't expect to suffer any consequences? Please explain your actions, why should I unban you?
well yield, godbro opened the chest for me and told me to open it... then i took some diamonds , and said lol i feel special (roughly), then he said wtf , wtf, and asked me to put them back, i told him i don't wanna lol, he said then, just leave.... so i did.. i really would have put them back if he asked again. , i will give them back to him, if am unbanned, i promise not to steal again, and yield this server is 2 awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>, i want to continue to play. i will apologize to him in person. im really sorry. i didn't think 2 well, it was about 12 am.. but still i shouldn't have stole them.
I've been thinking about this appeal for a bit now and I don't see any reason to unban you at this time. You stole a ton of diamonds and spent about 3/4 of them. This obviously points to the fact that you had absolutely no intent on returning them.

Feel free to try to appeal in a few months, If you have developed some patients.