Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hockeyman8900 Ban Appeal 2
Started by [E] Hockey

Username: Hockeyman8900

When you were banned : March 5 2016

Person who banned you: BaconVonDoom then Jared

Reason you were banned: Stealing

Essay Start

Why Stealing Is wrong, an Essay by Hockeyman8900

Stealing is wrong because when you take stuff that is not yours you are creating a wrongful sense of accomplishment because you didn’t earn the things that you stole you just took what someone else worked hard to get.

When you play Minecraft it is for fun and to create the things of your dreams and when you stealing you are essentially taking a piece of someone’s dream and that isn’t fair. Just because you were too lazy to get the items yourself doesn’t mean someone else should be punished.

Stealing is the thing losers do to try to get the same sense of accomplishment that the person they stole from did. Stealing is for losers.

I, Hockeyman8900 am a loser because I took what wasn’t mine and also tried to blame my mistakes on the nice people that were put in charge to make sure the players on this server have fun and do not have to worry about people like me taking their stuff because we “I” was too lazy to get it myself. To Bacon Von Doom I am sorry I took the things that you worked hard for and the things I was too lazy to get. To Jared I am sorry for getting mad at you just because I got caught, that was wrong. I know you were just doing what was in the best interest of the server and that it wasn’t personal. I know this is over the 100 word cap on this essay but I felt that what I needed to say could not be summed up in 100 words <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.

I hope to be playing with you soon.

-Hockeyman8900
Thanks for the essay, and I hope you mean the things in it sincerely. You will serve a 2 week ban following this appeal, on April 17, please message a staff member with this link to become un-banned. In the mean time, please reread the server rules and understand fully why this action was taken.