Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's been a while MineTown
Started by [E] _Blue_Gamer_

=============

Username: _Blue_Gamer_ formally known as Scorched_Creeper

When you were banned : I don't know

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I was banned for banned for making a 'lag machine in creative'. I was banned 'harshly' my little brother would say because of my recent behavior and bans. I know the severity of this situation but would like to say no, I did NOT do this. My siblings think I would do it, my parents would say the same thing. This is also my second appeal, I did not feel i put enough effort into my last appeal because I was angry. Its been almost a half of year, and would like to say, "Please".

============
Before we go any further, you mind explaining this post in the "How did you find Minetown" thread?
@8919343 wrote:
Well, my brother showed me the server. I loved this server!!! I made my mistakes, and then was false and cruelly banned for making a "lag machine" in creative. I did NO such thing. Thanks for taking up 72 hours of my life and spending $15 of my money. I get $1 a week. Thanks minetown for a horrible experience

You were smart enough to go edit it out before you appealed, but you haven't eluded your responsibility to explain your actions. Seems like you're still a little angry, unless that's magically changed more recently than that post.

As for the reason you were banned, there was beyond reasonable doubt that what you created was, in fact, a lag machine, but I'll verify that with the others. Edit: This fact has been confirmed by the Administrator who banned you.

Your build was reported by a staff member, which was followed up upon by an Administrator who noted that lag decreased and TPS increased from 5 to 20 (20 Being standard) after your build was removed and you were banned, so there is no doubt that you did, in fact, create a lag machine.
This is what i meant by me being mad. A while ago when i posted that irrational and inappropriate reply i hadn't decided to cool down yet. Which i should have. I would like to let you know i am not still mad. I personally should and do regret that post, i also regret posting this ban appeal without mentioning that. If i had the choice right now i would go back and tell myself not to post that. In the post i had said i had a horrible experience, this is not true, if it was wiuld i be fighting for an unban?
Id also like to add that i know what i build wasnt made to create lag. It might have created lag but wasn't intended. But if you would like me to "admit" that what i did was on purpose and was wrong, i will.
Seeing as Jared had to step down from staff, I'll handle this appeal from here out.

Whether or not the machine was intended to create lag, it still did, which regardless of intent is a bannable offense. You will remained banned through April 19th. Message a moderator on April 20th to be unbanned in game.

Note, this is your second ban, among many mutes, so if I see any more inappropriate behavior or things harmful to the server, your next ban will be permanent.

/Locked