Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned even though he said it was ok?
Started by [E] hiimapig

Username:hiimapig

When you were banned : 4/1/12

Person who banned you:Nickuru

Reason you were banned: I was banned because my little sister got on my account and started to delete the walkway that nickuru and philpo owned. Nickuru told me not to do it again and said i was sorry. i want to know why i was banned even though nickuru told me that if it happened again only then would i get banned. i wasnt even on. how could this have happened?
you can even ask Nickuru he said it was ok.
DarthAndroid banned for Griefing philipo's and Nickuru's walkway

Please be patient for Nickuru to come online and confirm the ban is a mistake.
ok ill wait
It was reported that your account had destroyed more of the walkway today, and the logs showed additional block-breaks within a few hours of the PE I was resolving (Note, breaks occuring on 4-1-2012. I'm presuming the ones on 3-28-2012 are the earlier incident you mentioned and resolved with Nickuru). Waiting on clarification from Nickuru before this goes to the ban committee.
We resolved the one that happened TODAY earlier. When he gets on ask him. I told him it wont happen again or he would ban me. He also but me in jail so i would learn my lesson. So ask him as soon as he gets on.
If you check the text log i asked "How long am i stuck in jail?"
Please just be patient for Nickuru.
You indeed grieved a little part of Philipo his road twice. You told me it was your sister playing on your account. I told you the rules we have related to account sharing and that your responsible for your own account.

But since it was a very minor grief I gave you a final warning and told you to take precautions so it wouldn't happen again. You promised me you would. This final warning I gave you however was yesterday after the time in the logs Darth linked (4-1), this I why I told the Ban committee to unban you.
I talked to Nickuru about this and he confirmed that he issued the final warning yesterday. If this happens again, I won't be able to be any more lenient on the issue. Please be more careful about what your siblings do on your account. I shouldn't have to remind you that it clearly states, in the rules, that you are held responsible for the actions of your account.

/unbanned

/locked