Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dupplication of blocks
Started by [E] gcbgab

Hello, I was breaking some blocks and I found out that I was getting a lot of blocks in a small amount of time. I looked at the blocks dropping while they were breaking very closely and found that they were duplicating. You might know about this but I just wanted to bring it to your attention if you aren't aware of this glitch. I was wondering if you could fix this glitch.
are you sure that its not the clumping items? thats when if you break more then one thing at a time, they clump up in a little pile, so its easier for you to collect them.
My friend said it might be but it was still giving me more then I was supposed to given
With the mcmmo there is a chance to produce two of the same block. Is your mining skill high? do /mining and tell us what level it is at.
Re-log or wait a few seconds. I've had lag cause that while the server catches up. The blocks always went away after a short time.
@Dunsjohn my level is at 0.

@Hagan I've tried that too.
Might be that you're getting incredibly lucky with your .1 percent chance of getting two blocks for mining one... lol.
Well once it gave me like 8 blocks. I don't know.
That is definitely unusual. I'd get this checked out by an admin.
I tried to tell the staff when I was on but they ignored me.....