Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Application
Started by [E] Sailor12

1. Minecraft IGN: Sailor12

2. Forum username: Sailor12

3. Age: 16 1/2 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific, i live in LA

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: about 2 hours on week days, and 4 hours per day on the weekend, but, on vacation, I'll play like 3 hours a day everyday! i've been in minetown since about september, but i only became a member in october. (I've been playing since about the beginning of August, but i only found the awesomeness of multiplayer in late-August/ early-September!)

6. Friends in Minetown: PokemonGardevoir, StealthM23, ret100 (though he might be banned, i dont know) mrwang21, i wish i were friends with sawine..... thats it.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Well, when i first went on the server, it says i had bans on record. eventually, later that day i was banned. After talking with some admins on the site, i was unbanned, and it was marked as a mix-up. Because the server that i was banned on (it made the connection because of mcbans), i got unbanned from!

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: i am 3rd in command on a server that is growing, and i was a mod on another that is now corrupt because of greifers and tnt users, after the experience, i think that if u let me become a mod, i will use that knowledge to stop future greifing and tnt using!

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): i personally dont know what mumble is. but since my friends call me a computer geek, i might know about it, but i just dont know the name of it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I love to create and police wrong-doings from others. I love to create spectacular sculpters and buildings, along with my faction base (resistance). On the policing subject. I really like minetown, so i want to protect minetown from greifers, tnt users, stealers, and otehr criminals. I am also bright and a fast learner. So if i make a miniscule mistake, (which i wont) you can tell me what i should have done, and i will fix it and expand my knowledge in minecraft.Finally, I am smart, which can also be really helpful when figuring out bans and other dicisions.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not really, just that i go to a really good school (harvard-westlake), that i am honors in english, A to A- range in math <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(,">:(,</object> and A's in history and science. And as i mentioned before, i am really good with computers and minecraft. So good that me and my friends (mrwang21 and bmanZZZ11) CREATED a plugin/mod for our server. I think i would be a great addition to the minetown community and would help minetown be a safer place!

PS) i also hav good ideas for the server ex.) an organized court that would be bans and unbans go easier, currency changes (iron lasts longer than gold! why is it below gold in the currency?!), nether forts and battles for factions, faction raids and wars (all of which are under superfision by a mod) and so much more! i hope that you accept my application, because i believe that if u don't, u will be missing out!
You do not post your Moderation Application in your own post, if you want to submit one, submit it here.
also, i think i am considered a friend to any1 in the faction: Resistance, since i was one of the founding members.....
I'm also giving you a heads-up about posting your server IP there.

Unfortunately, it's not allowed on Minetown so when you post the alternative application, you might want to omit that part.
thank u for telling me that before i make the dire mistake of posting that!
It seems like you haven't learned by your mistakes, you copied your application into the Mod App thread without removing the IPs.

I censored this part, if you're going to put it in there once more I gonna Forum Ban you. Advertising for other servers – no matter which kind of – is absolutely against the rules.

I also suggest you to re-read the official rules: minetown.net/rules

*Locked*

~cold