Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Silence is Broken
Started by [E] MastaC729

I am the Queen of Zambia, and my silence is broken.

The gardens of the Czech Republic are full of pubes. My silence is broken.

Rain is made of water. My Silence is Broken.

kids should not have computers until they learn proper punctuation my silence is broken

China has good eats. MY SILENCE IS BROKEN.

Yoda, a good man he is. Broken my silence is. Mmmhmmm.

Feel free to break your silence.
I'm the prince of nigeria, and my bank account is broken
A am a pretty kawaii schoolgirl. My hair flows in the breeze like the leaves of a cherry blossom. My silence is broken.
i propose a Bussiness offer of the boy who says"Damn daniel".. i should like for him to grace the company of me & my wife, for twelve jewels. My silence is broken.
I miss her gracing my head, as she cupped my ears, caressing my mouth with her soft touch. Everything I said reverberated in my ears, through her I could listen to reason. She was my everything, and tonight I make the plunge to join her in the surly grips of death. My headset is broken.
I'm a Nigerian price. My bank account is dry. send me tokens if you will. My silence is broken.
@14816211 wrote:
I'm a Nigerian price. My bank account is dry. send me tokens if you will. My silence is broken.

Ill be sure to loan you my credit card number so you can safely move your funds into america for a small loan of a million dollars
@2708078 wrote:
I miss her gracing my head, as she cupped my ears, caressing my mouth with her soft touch. Everything I said reverberated in my ears, through her I could listen to reason. She was my everything, and tonight I make the plunge to join her in the surly grips of death. My headset is broken.

DED.
EVERY ENTRY TO THIS THREAD MUST END WITH THE ESSENTIAL PHRASE. My silence is broken.
I cleared out Bacons Diamond block reserve YEARS ago - My Silence is broken