Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CarsonAF's Ban Appeals
Started by [E] CarsonAF

Username: CarsonAF

When you were banned : March 24, 2016

Person who banned you: Jared

Reason you were banned: i was banned for xraying, that i wasnt doing. i did follow jackin8tor who was at that time. He told me to follow him to make sure no one saw him. if i get unbanned i will give everything that i might of had back to staff to burn. I play alot on here and would love to play again very soon!!

Thanks to whoever reads it!
Alrighty, this is your second ban for xraying, third overall. That right there gets you to eight months.

Next.

You may not have been xraying directly, but it was pretty obvious that you were picking up most of the drops from the diamond veins, which leads me to believe that you enlisted him to xray for you. Either way, you're just as guilty.

If it wasn't apparent by your buddy's appeal that he made, he's gotten a perma. The problem for you is that you share a past IP address with him, which again, makes you guilty by association. Due to the severity of the threats he made in private messaging, I'm going to have to tack on another four months as a precaution.

This brings us to a grand total of 12 months, with no chance of re-appeal.

Message a Moderator or higher on March 24th, 2017 with a link to this appeal. All valuables from your homes and claims have been confiscated as potentially illegitimate items.

You need to be careful of who you associate yourself with.