Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Elliotgd Ban Appeal(did not do anything)
Started by [E] elliotgd

Username: Elliotgd

Banned:3/31/12

Banned By: Server(it just says disonected by server)

Reason: Stealing 12 diamond ores, 4 gold ores, and 68 diamonds from a chest.

I was just playing minecraft, when i got banned for doing this. I have been on for like the whole day, and did not do this. Will you please unban me, or show me proof i did it? I strongly beleive i did not do this. will someone look into this.

~Elliotgd
Proof For the Committee on the Ban. Thanks.
I don't know how this is possible because i was at my house, My shop, my other house, and iggys house b4 i got banned. Ask, I worked for iggy then talked to lucasgreen, then went to my shop and got banned. well I will take the punishment anyway. how long is the ban?
Nick, you may be the town owner but this ban appeal does not apply to you. Only the griefer and the griefee can post on this.
Will someone please look into this. I really would like to play mt soon. wether it is 2 days or 2 weeks, i really don't care.
Your story obviously doesn't fit. You were also in someone else's house that neither Iggy, nor lucasgreen, are connected to. Please give a valid reason for yourself as to why you were in crosstown, pilfering other players chests.
Lets start by saying that i did greif that house, but what i don't understand is why I got banned about 3 hours later. I stole from the chest becasue i thought that the house was unoccupid, so no one would care if I took anything. I did not relize that it was occupied, And I am Sorry. I will return the items to the chest, and do whatever the player who owns the house will like me to do for him. I will accept the punishment and will never steel again from any chest.
have to bump this.
Whats that mean. Will I ever get to play again?
Considering you were already banned for something like this and didn't even wait a week to do it again, I do not see the reason to unban you at this time.