Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for Abyssal_Blade
Started by [E] Abyssal_Blade

Dear Reader,

I'm dearly sorry for stealing Red Ghost's belongings. I have just started playing Minecraft and Minetown on March 23, 2012. I made the stupid choice to go steal things from Red Ghost. If he or the user XCoaster reads this, they will probably think that we are so stupid and dum to do this, and I completely understand. Now that my brother realized I stole his stuff, now he's really angry at me as well. Now I feel stupider than I had before, I just don't know how to explain it. Some people thinks its funny to see people get banned, yet it's really not, especially for the person who just got banned. If I do get back on, which is highly unlikely since RedGhost or XCoaster will probably tell the committee that I shouldn't be allowed in again, I will try to return his items. I do remeber about the Glowstone dust, and the wheat, but definitely not the ink sacs, I don't even know what they are. Yet due to his picture on my other brother's appeal, I see that I had. I just feel terrible right now. Because of this, if RedGhost or XCoaster reads this post, please don't respond, your most likely going to insult me of my stupidity and just throw insults at me. In conclusion, I just feel stupid. The End.
Oh yeah, before I forget, I saw the outline of what I need to include:

Username: Abyssal_Blade

Date you were banned: Today, March 29, 2012 I think. I think that I was banned when I was offline.

Person who banned you: I don't know, I was off linee. Yet probably RedGhost or XCoaster banned me.

Reason why banned: Stealing Ink Sacks, Wheat, and Glowstone dust
P.S. The line in the previous post is not supposed to have a extra e
Please post in the proper Ban Appeal format.

~cold
You seem sincere in your apology, so I will reduce this to a 72 hour temp ban. I will unban you around 8:00 PM eastern time. I hope you spend the remainder of the time thinking about the severity of your crime. I also would like to see to it that you made it up to RedGhost in some way. You said he is your brother and with Minetown or not, he will always be your brother.
Actually, he is not my brother. From my first comment, he isn't my brother. My real brother, who isn't Redghost, who has his own account got angry at me. Thank you for letting me back on though, a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I will see what I have to do in order to pay RedGhost back someohow.
Hi, I don't know how to put this politely, but can I please get unbanned now? It says that I'm still banned.