Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] thebigheadt Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Thebigheadt

=============

Username: thebigheadt

When you were banned : I think I was banned sometime in January

Person who banned you: Cryston

Reason you were banned: I was banned for stealing from gianthouse, I think it was. I don't remember the name.

I am sorry for disobeying the rules. I realize it was wrong. I deserved to be punished. It was a griefer trap ( kind of ) and I took the bait. I am completely in the wrong. I am so sorry that I did this and I have learned if you dont touch what isn't yours, you can't get in trouble for it, no matter who's you think it is. If you live by this rule, it will stop many griefers and stealers. I would have made an appeal sooner, but I know I was punished, and I didn't deserve to get back on immediately. I have learned how to be stewardly towards other people's stuff and will never do it again. Thank you for your time.

=============

bump
bump
Please wait for Cryston to reply, be patient and don't spam.

Thank you.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize they went through, I thought they only checked the hot bar, I guess thats my ignorance. Thank you.
You seem sincere in your appeal and I think you have learned from your actions. Bear in mind that if you are banned again, it will be a permaban.

/unbanned

/locked