Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Teleportation
Started by [E] TheEmo518

Are teleportations working? My friend and I want to teleport to each other. Can we not teleport because I am not a member yet?
If you're not a member, you don't have access to any commands for teleportation. Even members shouldn't have access to it. As I recall, the /tp command is only for certain levels of donators and above. If you had access to the /tp command, my guess is the plugin was broken and everyone had access to it. If what I have said is still true, I believe I speak for the staff when I say sorry if this inconveniences you. If what I have said is false, feel free to correct me mod/admin. What I said is what I heard two months ago (things may or may not have changed).
the /tp command is not allowed for non staff members, but the /tpa and /tpahere comand are usable by donators of $15 and up
Last I read, non-donators can also use /tpa, but they have to wait I think 5 hours between uses.
Thank you for the specifics True, and thanks for the extra info Fett. See, I know I forgot at least one thing.