Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Forum Change Log
Started by [E] Crush

9f9ca595e1.png
As many may have recently noticed, over the last few weeks, the forum has been spruced up a bit. I felt it was necessary to make a log for these changes, and any future changes, just for clarity.

Changelog:

January

Background changed from dark to color.
5dd3225e9a.png
February

Slides Updated
7d72f462b7.jpg

Donator & News Team Tags re-skinned
9b791fac94.jpg 5be6515b35.png

Voted Today badge added
1267ecd123.png

Point Shop Added
c5cd1d0955.jpg
March

Discord Widget Added, and current events removed.
8b60bcc56a.jpg

Wiki & Gallery Revamped

Vote Button added to header
94196eb740.jpg
3/10/2016

Forum Reaction Buttons have been reskinned.

8a2d86cd0a.jpg

Keep in mind, the buttons function exactly the same, just simply have a new look!

Staff Heads:

Forum Posts now may be signed or posted with an icon of the head of a staff member.

For Example:

:crushmcgill: :Pljz: :jessicarabit: :dteandy: :kosakriszi: :forcellrus: :baconvondoom: :emtdrifter: :sawine:
3/18/2016

• Discord widget reskinned (functions the same)!
  • Event list added at the bottom of the webpage
  • Staff group photo updated on the Staff page (Here)

721683d874.png

Boy oh boy do we have a big change list for you today.

After recent discussion about our website design, as well as functionality. It was decided upon revamping the page, suited better for the user. As of writing this reply, the new website design has gone live, and is being bug tested and repaired as quick as possible. Enjoy.

Change list:

• Removed transparent black background
  • Added white metro themed boxes
  • Adjusted the sidebar sizes
  • Titled the main page sidebar as 'Dashboard', and adjusted the boxes accordingly.
  • Created metro themed home buttons based on the old ones.
  • Blurred the background for easier reading
  • All new graphics for News/ Tags and so on
  • Adjusted forum component themes accordingly
  • Organized the forum listings, as well as terminate inactive threads.
  • Updated donate page (Not Done)
  • Re-arranged page modules for easier browsing.
  • Added new slides
  • Redesigned the News headers (Not done)
  • News Team color changed to grey
  • Staff colors are now based on glow

It should be noted that there will be many small bugs. Our forum team is hard at work to get everything ironed out; So please bear with us while this change is finalized within the next few days.
BUMP
BUMP
just got 2 points to help with the website,

1. there is something wrong with the size/spacing on the home page as the right side overlaps the boxing on the website.

2. i do not like the fact that you have to sign in to even look at the website, the website should be able to be seen by anyone, me personally think it looks more profesional and also makes it look like all you care about is how many members are connected to the website, which i know is not what you guys want.

also you could try this aswell

to fix the grey around the reply box

.m_forum.viewthread .tabbox.reply .section {

background-color: white;

}

to fix the quote colors

.bbcode_quote {

background-color: #e6e6e6;

border: #e6e6e6 solid 1px;

}

- ryan
@964179 wrote:
just got 2 points to help with the website,

1. there is something wrong with the size/spacing on the home page as the right side overlaps the boxing on the website.

2. i do not like the fact that you have to sign in to even look at the website, the website should be able to be seen by anyone, me personally think it looks more profesional and also makes it look like all you care about is how many members are connected to the website, which i know is not what you guys want.

also you could try this aswell

to fix the grey around the reply box

.m_forum.viewthread .tabbox.reply .section {

background-color: white;

}

to fix the quote colors

.bbcode_quote {

background-color: #e6e6e6;

border: #e6e6e6 solid 1px;

}

- ryan

Signing in to see the website is only temporarily here, it will be removed soon. Also website is stil under construction, we are working hard to polish even the smallest detail, we stil have lot more job to do. Site is becoming better every day, we will make sure that everything is as it should be before we are completely done.
It's a bit of a downgrade from the previous theme in my opinion, it's a very nice design but it just isn't as good as the previous one. Just my thoughts though, it looks alright so far ^^
Hello everyone. First of all. Thank you, Ryan for finding those flaws. We will add those to our known bugs. Secondly. As far as the reason behind the newer style, is to make the forum more clean and intuitive for particularly newer members. We're always open to suggestions.