Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal of Asgir
Started by [E] Abyssal_Blade

Dear Minetown Staff (This is on my brother's account),

I was recently informed that I have been banned for stealing. I assure you that I did not steal from the player "Redghost". Even if I did, it was not intentional, and I was not even online when I was banned. An online friend told me that I was, and I am deeply concerned. If I did steal from Redghost, I am unbelievably sorry for doing so.

I just read the rules, and it said that stealing from banned people was a crime. I hold myself guilty to such charges, and I am terribly sorry that I did such an evil thing on my behalf. I always thought it was okay to steal from banned people, as they were banned. Please excuse my idiocy, and I assure you that it will never happen again. I am one to quickly skim through the rules, and I now regret not reading them properly.

I know that probably none of you have faith in me anymore, and I understand this, but I promise that I will never steal again, and will only try to help people from this day forward. If you ever catch me stealing, then you may permanently ban me, but as I don't even know if I stole from Redghost, I do not think I should be banned so quickly.

My only objectives are to help my friends build Sky Loft (a new town we're constructing) and to guide my brother. I beg you to reconsider your banning of me. I do not recall stealing from Redghost, and if I did, I swear to never do so again.

I also promise to return all the items I stole (even if it means recrafting them) with five extra diamonds as repayment.

P.S. (This is for my friends) I'm sorry Matt Gehring. You are a Minetown Hero, and I have brought shame upon your town.

Lyle Lee (Asgir)
This is my proper ban appeal format:

Name: Asgir

When I Was Banned: 3/28/12

Person Who Banned You: Unknown (I was not there when I was banned)

Reason I Was Banned: Stealing from User Redghost
Hello, I banned you for stealing 6 Obsidian, 1 Lava Bucket, 4 Glass Bottles, 4 Sticky Pistons Bases, and 1 Melon Seed from Redghost as stated in the Ban Description. Taking Items from a chest that does not belong to you is Stealing. I will let the ban Committee handle the rest, here is the hawkeye proof. I would also like to add Redghost is not banned. Even if he was, you need to ask a staff member for permission first before pillaging his belongings.
Dear XCoaster,

I am ashamed to say that I do have those items in my chest (I asked my brother to go check). I am very sorry about this, but I have not used any of the items yet and will gladly return them with extra money to make up for my disgusting crime. I promise that I will no longer steal anything from anyone, and I hope you have a pleasant day.

Asgir
Lyle Lee is a moral user of Minetown and plans to repay Redghost. Please forgive him as he thought stealing from banned people was tolerated, but he now sees how this is not the case. He plans to fix all of his mistakes and assures that they will never happen again.
I have no jurisdiction here. Everything is up to the Ban Committee. Please wait for one of them to respond.
Wait a second, this is Sean, Lyle/Asgir's brother. I didn't steal from Red Ghost, my brother did, yet he was using my account for this forum. Yet, it says that I'm banned too, is there a reason to this?

Abyssal
I need to clear some things up. First of all, Abyssal Blade (my brohter) DID NOT participate in robbing Redghost. I do not know why any of you are blaming it on him, and I want to clear his name immediately. Please let Abyssal Blade back online.

Also, I know aidan0502, so please do not punish him for commenting on here. He is only trying to help me get back.
As a matter of fact, he did. I will make no further comments because it is up to the ban committee. He stole 6 Ink Sacks, 5 Wheat, and 8 Glowstone dust as shown in the picture bellow. I am only posting this to show what you have done, and no further comments by me will be added.
... I don't know what to say.