Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] UN-BAN ME!!! Read
Started by Unknown User

Username:maxis11111

When you were banned : Not sure.

Person who banned you:Again not sure.

Reason you were banned:Looking in chests after i buyed them from Lucas (It came with a house.)

Calm yourself, make a ban appeal with the ban appeal format.

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.)

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

=============

~EXAMPLE~

Username: Sawine

When you were banned : 12/25/09

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned: Griefing your house.

~EXAMPLE~
Sorry, i just really like Minetown. This is my favorite server.
BAN: DannyBoyg1 banned name 'maxis11111': Locking someone else's chests, feel free to make a ban appeal

You were banned for locking another player's chests. This is a ban-able offence because it is basically stealing. You are essentially claiming other people's hard earned goods, with the intent to keep them for yourself. Just keep in mind that if it isn't yours: Don't touch it, don't lock it, don't even look in it. The best way to avoid the temptation, all together, is to not give yourself the opportunity to fall into it.

Now, if you can show me that you understand what you have done wrong, as well as being sorry for the disruption, I will consider lifting the ban.
Sorry, when i bought the house there was a basement so i thought it came with the house. And i sorta freaked out becuase i really like this server... i didnt know.. if you un ban me ill give lucases stuff back and put mine in the chests..
I had gotten a petition from flack_jacket that someone locked his chests. Lucas may have sold you a house he thought was inactive, or maybe mistook it for another. When did you buy the house?
Ok heres what happen, me and Kutha sold are city and i got half the money and with that money i bought Lucas's house for 15 stacks of gold. And he sead i chound have the chests. So i moved all my stuff there and locked the chests. Becuase you know, i dont want no one stealing my stuff. If Lucas shares his stuff with a friend a didnt know about it so if he wants he stuff he can have it but i keep my stuff in the chests since i buyed the house.