Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Death Warp
Started by [E] SomeNinja

/warp lavapool is a death warp. Once you warp there, you fall into a stream of lava, and die. However, I did not die there as I used the keybind mod to quickly get away. Please have it removed.
Ill be home soon to deal with this if it already hasn't been.
I fixed the warp it's self. Did anyone tell you to go there?
No, I normally go there if I am in need of lava. My friend told me about this warp, before it became a death warp. Thanks Yield and you too mrbaconbitts!
No problem... I just plugged up the lava that poured down on the warp point, so if you still need the warp, it is there to use.
I'm sorry, I asked this warp to be made. It was originally a private warp, dont know what happened to that, but oh well. Someone must have warped there and destroyed the blocks you stood on. Anyways, sorry for anything that happened. If someone could make that a private warp that would be much apreciated. I am a $20 donator, so I should have private warps.
Sorry that I invaded your private warp parker. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Honestly, I never knew it was a private warp since my friend had told me about it. I know you never meant any harm to begin with. Your apology is accepted. Once more sorry if you feel invaded, I won't go back to that warp as you wanted it privated. Sorry, once more.