Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Elliotgd Ban Appeal
Started by [E] elliotgd

Username: Elliotgd

Banned:3/28/12

Banned By: Server(it just says disonected by server)

Reason: Stealing and greifing iron blocks from Iggythebrain

I am amazing at minecraft and minetown. I build cool things, and have a great entertaining time. Minetown is great, and if you ban me i can not contribute with my woderful building ideas that i have planned. I am not a threat to minetown, I will actually help in anyway i can to make it a better place. Minetown is an amazing server that everyone HAS to love, and anyone who hates it is stupid. I feel that everone deserves a second chance(like me). People should not be banned unless they like kill a whole building. I understand that I am stupid for leaving a computer that siblings can fool around with, but i still am great at minecraft and think i should not be banned. I like enforcing the rules not breaking them.I still am sorry, and hope you forgive me. I will never do it again.

~Elliotgd

P.S. Please respond ASAP with approval or denial.
Keep in mind, here at Minetown, we use bans as a way to protect the server and in no way are they meant to be permanent for basic offences like this. I also want to remind you that it clearly states, in the rules, that you are held responsible for any action performed on your account (whether you do it or not). I'm going to make this a 48 hour temp ban in hopes that you will consider keeping your account safe while you are away.

Also in terms of your unbanning, I would like you to replace the iron blocks stolen from Iggy's structure. I will unban you this time Friday night and if you violate my terms, You will be rebanned.
Oh, I know that i will be held responsible for all of my actions on the server on my account, and I will replace the blocks on his house on friday night when i am unbaned. The temp ban seems like a good punishment becuase it will make me think before i leave my computer open or ever think about greifing. Thanks for telling me.

~Elliotgd
Iggys blocks have been refunded, you can just give the blocks to him when he is next online.