Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ownership of Town
Started by [E] Aeo30

Well, haha im not exactly sure where to put this, or ask this.. but whatever, haha, (ps. Im sorry, but i havent looked much into how towns and stuff about them works, so correct me or something about anything i could be wrong about....... Haha)

So! The owner of the town, "Domintown" was recently banned, (Dominator505...) and before he was banned, we were working together on building a town, though, im not exactly sure he gave me any permissions or anything before he was banned.... and because of that, ive been unable to do much, so, I talked to him, and he said that i could have ownership of the town until his return (which will hopefully be soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) haha and would it be possible for a Mod/Admin to make me the "owner" of the town? Like I said, he gave me permission, and hopefully he see this and clarifies it too.... Haha. The town can be found at, "Warp Domintown" its not much, haha but I still hope to be able to improve the town more and gain some residents eventually! Thanks in advance!
I looked into it. Your an owner on the region as well. All should be good.