Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New donation kit idea
Started by [E] zdeathclock

Not saying this has to be implemented, i'm just saying a suggestion. I think for people who are $500 donators, then they should LIMITED creative mode. I have seen this implemented on another server before, and it seemed to run fine. By limited i mean nothing that can seriously hurt the economy like wood, sandstone, gravel, cobble, things like that. I can see from another perspective of how people with that power can give free things away to lower members, or start selling them, something like that, but I think if this is implemented, the staff could talk about prices that things could be sold at, so no one can be hurting the economy. This is merely a suggestion, so don't start hating <_<.

The only other thing I could think of is that the each kit's time delay is reduced significantly.
tumblr_m0vyjqLnmx1rnw26io2_500.jpg

lol, i know this has been talked about before, but it wont happen. lag would sky rocket out of the world if lots of people could just fly around.
That's why it's limited creative. They don't need to fly.
zdeathclock wrote:
...By limited i mean nothing that can seriously hurt the economy like wood, sandstone, gravel, cobble, things like that...That's why it's limited creative. ... They don't need to fly....

So... if users wouldn't be allowed to fly in this limited creative mode and if they aren't given access to even basic/abundant supplies like cobble, what would this mode allow them to do? Just break blocks with 1 click? mcmmo already has (limited) 1 click block breaking (Super Breaker for mining, Tree Feller for wood cutting, etc).
I like your alternate idea of reduced delay times for kits more. Its a lot more practical and can still easily be kept within reason.
i mean has in, they can access those items because they do not hurt the economy, sorry for the confusion
well.... look at this, free cobble all the time= free stone, free stone= stone slabs, stonebrick. some people make a lot of money from selling those items, it would hurt the economy. i disagree with this completely, but I don't need to say much, as i already know that it will not happen.