Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal- Banned for helping Ultimatepk13 in xray
Started by [E] Idellechi

Username: PokemonGardevoir

When you were banned : Today

Person who banned you: I am unsure.

Reason you were banned: Helping Ultimatepk13 Xray Mine

Yesterday or maybe the day before that, my friend Ultimatepk13 contacted me saying he found some spawners around his town and was asking me if the plugin was down. I told him it was but it may be possible to mine them with silktouch. I then remembered the plugin was up and didnt want to waste my silktouch so I lied about my normal iron pickaxe being silk and mined it for him because he wouldnt believe me if i told him it was up, and also i thought he'd share some loot with me if i mined it with my silk for him (They are pretty hard to obtain) He eventually payed me 10dia for helping him and let me mine the cobble.

I know exactly the spots where i edited the block formations.

1- the spawner

2- the mossy cobble

3- the bottom end of the tunnel. The tunnel was dug underwater so i needed to plug it so I could mine easier.

I know the ban commitee will probably disregard this and call me a liar as i have been banned for the same reason before and i fully understand if you do. it is not your fault, i am very stupid i know and cheaters and hackers are a threat to the rest of the community. I am very sorry if this is your verdict and i will accept the permaban, but I would hope you'd check the chat logs for around that time, those would prove my innocence. I do not believe i have any screenshots but will check.

I am deeply sorry and hope the rest of minetown and its wonderful staff will forgive me for my past actions and recognise that in this case I was not the criminal. thank you.
Irenetha said I am getting a temporary ban of one week for involvement, I would like some clarification, thanks.
Hey Poke, you need to be patient for the ban committee to say something. I might have had some things mixed up, notice I didn't give you a definite answer, I said I thought that was the case but that I was not sure. Please don't quote me on something when I haven't given you definite information.
okay before i go further in writeing egasktly what happend here (poke is inocent anwas ignorentof exactly howifound the spawner) all mods that are about to say im not aloud to post on this apeal can get jacked since it involves me
before i told irethena i took screenshots of ores and spawners (i willpost egsamples) because i thoght it a glitch then i started to wory that imight get banned so this is when i told irethena after i found out it was a mod from yield88's .jar file we fixed it i went back to the ores and spawners mined some ores and got poke to mine the spawner and then i found out that the plugin was back up its my fault she is baned forbeing neglagent of telling her how i foundit

pokeim dearly sorry that you where bannedand hope that you can forgiveme for this

i gess this acounts as an apeal for me but i will not post an oficial forum apeal since there wuldnt be a point im guiltyas charged kind of my only hopes is that what i post will clarfy some things in mods minds like zio,yield,dannie ect

i gess this is good byeminetown
Sorry Ire- what I meant was you posted that on my wall and wasnt sure if that was the verdict and wanted someone to tell me what is going on.
I ask a mod to check the chat logs since that is my only solid proof. It was either in PM or Local at /warp resistance, around the same time the bocks in the dungeon were edited. It seems im getting a temp ban but am still unsure.

Guess i'll just sit here and wait :/

g1.png
187379307 2012-03-24 13:34:01 PokemonGardevoir Chat world 1557.2,32,12206.3 really

187379383 2012-03-24 13:34:05 PokemonGardevoir Chat world 1557.2,32,12206.3 need me to mine it

187379443 2012-03-24 13:34:09 PokemonGardevoir Chat world 1557.1,32,12206.3 ive got a silk

187379502 2012-03-24 13:34:13 PokemonGardevoir Chat world 1558.3,33,12210.9 touch

188101606 2012-03-25 06:40:45 ultimatepk13 Chat world 2418.2,65,-7109.2 how much do skelle spawn eggs sell for ?

188104077 2012-03-25 06:45:23 ultimatepk13 Chat world 2402.9,66,-7085.2 setting auction skele spawner egg 125d

So ultimatepk shown here is aucitoning the spawner egg he mined. This is all the logs I could find on it. Pokemon also looks like she was just doing a favor not meaning and harm or anything in that manor.
Thank you very much Coaster, I appreciate it.

I was infact just doing him a favor, He is a member of my faction and a good friend of my partner.

I did however need some dungeon supplies for my Nimaro House (Explaining the mossy cobble) and got a little carried away and thought I could get a little something out of helping him, which was stupid and greedy of me.
Someone from the 'Council of No Return' may have to confirm this for me but I believe you have a temp ban of 3 days, 1 of which you have already served. You should be unbanned Friday afternoon-ish

But still, this is what I unofficially heard so it needs confirmation.