Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ultimatepk13: Will (Yeild)
Started by [E] SloopJB1

I come bearing the will of Ultimatepk13...

I have screenshots of what he is leaving to his friends...

Here they are...

As you will see he is leaving his town's and houses and half of his diamonds to Stealth and giving me half of his diamonds and everything else he use to own.

Thanks much

Mikey Souch

Jamie Sykes

All reclaimation of items or land will follow the usual server rules if a player is permabanned. Diamonds, gold, spawn eggs, and other valuables will be confiscated; regions and buildings, if eligible, will be done first-come first-serve, and attempts to claim things before a person is officially declared permabanned will be ignored. I believe town members get priority over non-town members if a town is getting reclaimed, and region members over non-region members for other things, but don't quote me on that. Lastly, I'm afraid by nature of bans, there's no real inclination to listen further to the player's desires regarding their items or land until they are unbanned, at which point they can log in and give what they wish to whom they wish.

(Note, I'm not familiar with ultimatepk13's ban or it's reasons, severity, or duration, and the above should not be construed as a comment on such)
Ultimate was banned for xray mining, so diamonds, gold, and all that need to be taken away.

He hasn't even appealed yet, why is he putting a will out now?
He should totally put in an appeal. Come on man! You, stealth and I are the only active members of resistance so far! Dont give up, get your lazy butt up here and make a ban appeal! You'll never be back if you quit now! Do it for stealth, sloop and I!
Not a clue he asked me too...just helping a friend...
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
He should totally put in an appeal. Come on man! You, stealth and I are the only active members of resistance so far! Dont give up, get your lazy butt up here and make a ban appeal! You'll never be back if you quit now! Do it for stealth, sloop and I!

The resistance?

Don't even get me started.
Banned doesn't mean banned forever...

APPEAL ULTIMATE. For the rest of the under 14's here...

I am a man! And I shall not care about a ban!

Would you look at that? I'm a poet and I didn't even realise it.
POET AND DIDN'T KNOW IT.

KNOW IT.
Wow... I've seen smaller carrots than you Prezzle.

qAMQ6.jpg
17238307.jpg