Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Healthy Eating Chat Filter
Started by [E] Osmosis

So today, wasn't doing much - just chillin' in Nimaro. You know how it is.

I decided to spark up a conversation about my diet, I guess you could call it. Maybe just healthy eating because I'm skinny anyway, but that's besides the point.

I was telling everyone about how I was eating tons of crap that was good for me and I've lost a load of weight. Thanks to the chat filter I said I was eating tons of Pizza and I've lost weight because of it.

Now everybody is going on the Pizza diet because of your crumby chat filter.

Don't point the finger at me when the residents of Minetown are too fat to lift their Pizza-fingers to the keyboard to play on their computers.
Lmfao. I eat loads of pizza anyway so no change for me.

One thing I do dislike is the caps filter, can no longer say 'LOL' or '<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>' without it being changed :c
I like it when the chat filter says it's OK to eat chocolate <3
That's some good pudding... Yum.
damn, what am i gona do with all this pizza i bought for my diet? D:<

ill just put it on dannis cat... :3
DanniDorrito wrote:
Lmfao. I eat loads of pizza anyway so no change for me.

One thing I do dislike is the caps filter, can no longer say 'LOL' or '<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>' without it being changed :c

It's actually configured to ignore those!

Now, wouldn't it be nice if the plugin actually listened to it's own configuration file... *grumbles quietly*
Pizza = Carbs, Dairy, and toe-may-tows.....
Pizza is good for you. It contains all the food groups. Unless you eat that terrible vegetarian kind.
I eat salad 24/7 now.

The pizza in the freezer is clawing at the door screaming "EAT ME YOU HUNGRY SON OF A BITCH"

okay-face.jpg